Michigan Mechanical Contractors Association Annual Scholarship
Awards are based on a minimum 3.0 grade point average, active membership in the Michigan student chapter of Mechanical Contractors Association, and the desire to work in an organized HVACR industry.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you desire to work in an organized HVACR industry?
- Describe your career goals, why you chose your field of study, your own initiatives and why you should be considered for a scholarship.
- Describe your participation in extra-curricular activities, your involvement in professional organizations, your demonstration of leadership and leadership positions, your community service involvement, and anything else you deem pertinent.
- Are you an active member of the Michigan Student Chapter of MSCA?
- Please submit a current resume.