Woolpert, Inc. Annual Scholarship
This scholarship is available to a full-time sophomore or junior student majoring in Surveying Engineering that has successfully completed requirements of all first-year courses of the program. Preference shall be given to students that have demonstrated experience in on-campus surveying-related student organizations. Preference shall be given to students that have demonstrated leadership in the classroom or participation in extracurricular activities in on- and off-campus activities. Preference shall be given to students that have demonstrated interest in the broader field of geospatial technologies including photogrammetry, remote sensing, geodesy and GPS and lidar. Grade point average (GPA) will be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a statement describing your qualifications for scholarship consideration including all voluntary, professional, community and campus organizations, and extra-curricular activities of involvement.
- Letters of support from instructors outside the Surveying engineering program may be included.
- Will you have successfully completed at least 55 credit hours by the end of Spring semester?
- Fill in all of the following qualifications that you meet. This scholarship was available to students before the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative (MCRI), also referred to as Proposal 2, became law on December 22, 2006.
- Please submit a current resume.