Mechanical Service Contractors of America Annual Scholarship
Awards are based on a minimum grade point average of 3.0, active membership in the student chapter of Mid-Michigan Mechanical Service Contractors of America, and the desire to work in an organized HVACR industry. Award recipients are selected by the HVACR department.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you desire to work in an organized HVACR industry?
- Are you an active member of the Student Chapter of Mid-Michigan Mechanical Service Contractors of America?
- Describe your career goals, why you chose your field of study, your own initiatives and why you should be considered for a scholarship.
- Describe your participation in extra-curricular activities, your involvement in professional organizations, your demonstration of leadership and leadership positions, your community service involvement, and anything else you deem pertinent.
- Please submit a current resume.