James Shane Annual Scholarship
Full time student enrolled in Architectural Technology program with a minimum GPA of 3.2. Must be enrolled in ARCH 102 for spring semester of first or second year. Demonstrate enthusiasm and participation in the Architectural Technology Program. Preference shall be given to eligible students who demonstrate financial need determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be taking or have you taken ARCH 102 for spring semester your first or second year?
- Describe your career goals, why you chose your field of study, your own initiatives, whether you plan to study abroad or nationally and why you should be considered for a scholarship.
- Describe your participation in extra-curricular activities, your involvement in professional organizations, your demonstration of leadership and leadership positions, your community service involvement, and anything else you deem pertinent.
- You will be required to submit two references from faculty or staff from Ferris, and one personal reference. Please download the attached form by clicking on “click here” and send the form to your four references. Once you receive the completed forms back, you will need to scan them to your computer and upload them to the different reference questions. Please upload your first Faculty/Staff Reference here after you get the completed form back.
- Please upload Faculty/Staff Reference 2
- Please upload Personal Reference 1
- Show 1 more