McNaughton-McKay Electric Annual Scholarship
Full-time junior/senior in Electrical/Electronics Engineering Tech. Minimum GPA of 3.0 in major; 2.5 cumulative. Must not have received any other industrial-sponsored scholarship in the same academic year.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have successfully completed at least 55 credit hours by the end of Spring semester?
- Describe your career goals, why you chose your field of study, your own initiatives, whether you plan to study abroad or nationally and why you should be considered for a scholarship.
- Describe your participation in extra-curricular activities, your involvement in professional organizations, your demonstration of leadership and leadership positions, your community service involvement, and anything else you deem pertinent.
- Have you earned a 3.0 grade point average in your program/major?
- Please submit a current resume.