LeBlond Foundation of Makino Die/Mold Applications Annual Scholarship
Full-time student majoring in the Manufacturing Technology with Tooling Technology Concentration. The recipient must have successfully completed all major tooling courses. The recipient must have demonstrated high level of performance in all CNC courses as well as the die and mold building application courses.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed all major tooling courses?
- Have you completed all CNC courses with a high level of performance?
- Have you completed all die and mold building application courses with a high level of performance?
- Describe your career goals, why you chose your field of study, your own initiatives, whether you plan to study abroad or nationally and why you should be considered for a scholarship.
- Describe your extracurricular activities, involvement in professional organizations, community service, financial need, why you should be considered for scholarships, and anything else deemed pertinent.
- Please submit a current resume.
- Show 1 more