Tingley and Associates Annual Scholarship
Full-time sophomore or junior enrolled in any Surveying Engineering program with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Must be a student member of the Michigan Society of Professional Surveyors and a member of the Ferris State University Burt & Mullett Student Chapter of ACSM; must demonstrate participation in offices and positions of leadership in extra curricular and/or community activities and be a US citizen and a resident of Michigan.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student member of the MSPS student chapter?
- Are you a member of ACSM Student Chapter (Burt & Mullett)?
- Write a statement describing your qualifications for scholarship consideration including all voluntary, professional, community and campus organizations, and extra-curricular activities of involvement.
- Letters of support from instructors outside the Surveying engineering program may be included.
- Will you have earned between 26 and 85 credit hours after Spring Semester?
- Fill in all of the following qualifications that you meet. This scholarship was available to students before the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative (MCRI), also referred to as Proposal 2, became law on December 22, 2006.
- Please submit a current resume.
- Show 2 more