James and Katy Moore Surveying Engineering Annual Scholarship
Full-time sophomore, junior or senior enrolled in the Surveying Engineering program with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Preference given to eligible students who demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Student Financial Aid.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have successfully completed at least 26 credit hours after Spring semester?
- Write a statement describing your qualifications for scholarship consideration including all voluntary, professional, community and campus organizations, and extra-curricular activities of involvement.
- Letters of support from instructors outside the Surveying engineering program may be included.
- Check all of the following qualifications that you meet.
- Please submit a current resume.