Donald Lowell Surveying Annual Scholarship
Full-time junior or senior majoring in the Surveying Engineering program with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher. Preference given to eligible students who demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Recipient must be a member of the ACSM Student Chapter (Burt & Mullett). The recipient shall have a strong work ethic demonstrated through voluntary, professional and/or community organizations and/or activities.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have successfully completed at least 55 credit hours by the end of Spring semester?
- Write a statement describing your qualifications for scholarship consideration including all voluntary, professional, community and campus organizations, and extra-curricular activities of involvement.
- Letters of support from instructors outside the Surveying engineering program may be included.
- Check all of the following qualifications that you meet.
- Please submit a current resume.