Kebs, Inc. Annual Scholarship
Full-time student enrolled in the Surveying Engineering program with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference given to junior and senior level students; must have demonstrated leadership potential.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have successfully completed at least 55 credit hours by the end of Spring semester?
- Write a statement describing your qualifications for scholarship consideration including all voluntary, professional, community and campus organizations, and extra-curricular activities of involvement.
- Letters of support from instructors outside the Surveying engineering program may be included.
- Fill in all of the following qualifications that you meet. This scholarship was available to students before the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative (MCRI), also referred to as Proposal 2, became law on December 22, 2006.
- Please submit a current resume.