David Greer Surveying Engineering Endowed Scholarship
Full-time student enrolled in any Surveying Engineering program, having earned above average academic standing. Preference given to junior and senior level students with demonstrated leadership potential. Financial need shall be considered a determining criterion.
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have successfully completed at least 55 credit hours by the end of Spring semester?
- Write a statement describing such things as extracurricular activities, professional organziations, community service, financial need, why you should be considered for a scholarship and anything else deemed pertinent.
- Letters of support from instructors outside the Surveying engineering program may be included.
- Fill in all of the following qualifications that you meet. This scholarship was available to students before the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative (MCRI), also referred to as Proposal 2, became law on December 22, 2006.
- Please submit a current resume.