Robert Burtch Surveying Annual Scholarship
Full-time student enrolled in the Surveying Engineering program, with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Additional Requirements: Preference given to senior students; must have demonstrated leadership potential and the capacity to contribute significantly to his or her chosen profession; must be a member of American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM) or Institute of Navigation.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a member of the Institute of Navigation?
- Are you a member of American Congress on Surveying and Mapping (ACSM)?
- Write a statement describing your qualifications for scholarship consideration including all voluntary, professional, community and campus organizations, and extra-curricular activities of involvement.
- Letters of support from instructors outside the Surveying engineering program may be included.
- Fill in all of the following qualifications that you meet. This scholarship was available to students before the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative (MCRI), also referred to as Proposal 2, became law on December 22, 2006.
- Please submit a current resume.
- Show 1 more