Robert Bergelin Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship was established by the friends and family of Robert Berglelin to support KCAD students.
• Applicants will be an undergraduate student enrolled in any major or primary program at KCAD.
• Applicants will be enrolled full-time during the semester or aid year in which they receive the award. Students in their final semester of study may are eligible to receive the award with an enrollment status of half-time or greater.
• Applicants will demonstrate a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 at the time of application.
• Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Consideration for need-based awards requires the completion of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Though the award is not automatically renewed, recipients may reapply annually if they continue to meet required application criteria.