KCAD March Formation Scholarship Endowment
This endowed scholarship was established by friends of KCAD to support and encourage students of exceptional potential in continuing their pursuit of a professional Master of Architecture (MArch) at Kendall College of Art and Design at Ferris State University.
• Applicants will be a graduate student in the Master of Architecture (MArch) program and will have completed at least one full semester.
• Applicants will be enrolled full-time during the semester or aid year in which they receive the award.
• Applicants must have one full academic year remaining in their studies at the time of award.
• Applicants will demonstrate a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.30 at the time of application.
• Applicants will submit:
1. A statement of architectural purpose no longer than three pages in length, illustrated by architectural images from the applicant’s work or created by the applicant for this statement (pdf format no larger than 10 MB);
2. A copy of the portfolio that was submitted by the applicant for their initial application to the MArch program or a comparable portfolio of their choosing (pdf format no larger than 10 MB); and
3. Two letters of recommendation.
• Though the award is not automatically renewed, recipients may reapply annually if they continue to meet required application criteria.