Rob Jackson Extra Credit Projects Scholarship Endowment
This scholarship was established by KCAD alumnus Rob Jackson, ’89, to support students enrolled in KCADS graphic design or illustration programs.
• Applicants will be an undergraduate student at the sophomore, junior or senior levels, enrolled in the graphic design or illustration programs at KCAD.
• Applicants will be enrolled full-time during the semester or aid year in which they receive the award. Students in their final semester of study may are eligible to receive the award with an enrollment status of half-time or greater.
• Applicants will demonstrate a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.90 at the time of application.
• Applicants will submit a 400 to 500-word essay that examines how they give EXTRA to their education, their chosen field, and their community.
• Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Consideration for need-based awards requires the completion of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Though the award is not automatically renewed, recipients may reapply annually if they continue to meet required application criteria.