Trent Eekhoff Memorial Scholarship Endowment
This endowed scholarship was established in memory of KCAD Industrial Design Alumnus Trent Eekhoff, ’97, by his family and friends in support of students currently enrolled in the Industrial Design or
Product Design major.
• Applicants will be an undergraduate student majoring in Industrial Design or Product Design.
• Applicants will demonstrate a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 at the time of application.
• Applicants will demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Consideration for need-based awards requires the completion of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Applicants will be enrolled full-time during the semester or aid year in which they receive the award. Students in their final semester of study may are eligible to receive the award with an enrollment status of half-time or greater.
• This scholarship is renewable a maximum three (3) times following its initial award, contingent upon the recipient’s satisfactory academic progress.