J.R. Newton Scholarship Endowment
This award was established by the late Mr. Jessee Radford Newton, ’69 KCAD Furniture Design alumnus, to support new generations of students enrolled in the Industrial Design major in the Product Design program at KCAD.
• Applicants will be an undergraduate student majoring in Industrial Design within the Product Design program.
• Applicants will be enrolled full-time during the semester or aid year in which they receive the award. Students in their final semester of study may are eligible to receive the award with an enrollment status of half-time or greater.
• Applicants will demonstrate a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 at the time of application.
• Applicants will demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Consideration for need-based awards requires the completion of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Though the award is not automatically renewed, recipients may reapply annually if they continue to meet required application criteria.