Suzanne Pilat Eberle Scholarship Endowment
This endowed scholarship was established by Dr. Suzanne Eberle, Professor of Art History, and Gary Eberle, in support of students majoring in Art History or Fashion Studies.
• Applicants will be an undergraduate student at the sophomore, junior, or senior level majoring in Art History or Fashion Studies.
• Applicants will be enrolled full-time during the semester or aid year in which they receive the award. Students in their final semester of study may are eligible to receive the award with an enrollment status of half-time or greater.
• Applicants will demonstrate a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.30 at the time of application.
• Applicants will submit a written essay of 400 to 500 words that examines how their participation in the field of Art History or Fashion will contribute to a meaningful society.
• Applicants will demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Consideration for need-based awards requires the completion of a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• This scholarship is renewable a maximum of two (2) times following its initial award, contingent upon the recipient’s satisfactory academic progress.