Richard Rought Surveying Annual Scholarship
Full-time sophomore student enrolled in the Surveying Engineering program with a 2.0 or higher GPA. Preference given to residents of West Michigan; must have at least an average academic standing; potential ability and student desire may be considered; sponsored students are not eligible to apply. Preference shall be given to eligible students who demonstrate financial need determined by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you reside in Western Michigan?
- Write a statement describing your qualifications for scholarship consideration including all voluntary, professional, community and campus organizations, and extra-curricular activities of involvement.
- Letters of support from instructors outside the Surveying engineering program may be included.
- Will you have earned between 26 and 55 credit hours by the end of this spring semester?
- Fill in all of the following qualifications that you meet. This scholarship was available to students before the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative (MCRI), also referred to as Proposal 2, became law on December 22, 2006.
- Please submit a current resume.
- Show 1 more